- Nov. 2010 Sent letter to Council in support of Waterfront Access and Park
- Nov. 2010 Sent letter to Council supporting establishment of Historic Preservation Commission
- Feb. 2011 Provided input to the interview questions for the selection of the new police chief and captain
- Mar. 2011 Provided input to Borough Council in support of allowing for a second public comment period at Council meetings to follow Ordnances and Resolutions.
From earlier years, these were among stands taken by the organization:
- Opposed beach concessions and group rentals
- Request sent to Council for a Planning Board and a Master Plan
- Provided ongoing support for beach and dune projects
- Opposed jet skis
- Supported youth programs
- Supported tax hold
- Requested Borough to retain coastal expert to direct preventive measures for the beaches.
- Sponsored letter-writing campaigns to Congress in support of beach and point restoration, bay dredging, and bay and Hereford Inlet dredging.
- Supported Boaters’ Association in their efforts to have the bay dredged.
- Supported Stone Harbor Museum.
- Supported Borough’s examination of alternatives to the 80-foot fire tower.
- Supported plans to re-create the Shelter Haven Hotel.